233 Spruce Ave, Rochester, NY 146114 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,517 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
House has been recently painted on the exterior and garage. House features a newer 2 car garage for maximum storage. new ceramic tiles in the
upstairs bathroom and kitchen. A partially fenced in yard for pets. There are 4 bedrooms on the 2nd floor with a full bathroom. There is a large
finished attic that is perfect for a home office or guest bedroom. House needs a little bit of TLC but is a great investment. Price below market value.
Walking distance to Genesee valley park and minutes from all expressways.
- Lot: 5,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $36
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 324 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,517 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 26140013541000020850000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30895160
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 233 Spruce Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19th Ward, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.7% greater than in Rochester, and 42.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19th Ward home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19th Ward home values.
- 225 Spruce Ave Rochester, NY$60K311,248
- 239 Spruce Ave Rochester, NY$63K31.51,248
- 241 Spruce Ave Rochester, NY$56K311,519
- 219 Spruce Ave Rochester, NY$68K41.51,317
- 206 Weldon St Rochester, NY$60K311,540
- 210 Weldon St Rochester, NY$58K311,664
- 200 Weldon St Rochester, NY$57K41.51,440
- 243 Spruce Ave Rochester, NY$62K311,264
- 215 Spruce Ave Rochester, NY$79K311,444
- 218 Weldon St Rochester, NY$69K51.51,879
- 196 Weldon St Rochester, NY$57K421,464
- 258 Spruce Ave Rochester, NY--------
- 236 Spruce Ave Rochester, NY$81K41.51,992
- 230 Spruce Ave Rochester, NY$73K311,258
- 222 Weldon St Rochester, NY$69K31.51,196
- 240 Spruce Ave Rochester, NY$49K421,507
- 190 Weldon St Rochester, NY$58K41.51,562
- 211 Spruce Ave Rochester, NY$60K311,376
- 251 Spruce Ave Rochester, NY$46K311,322
- 222 Spruce Ave Rochester, NY$58K411,550
Nearby Schools in Rochester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292