233 Terrace Pl, Bellingham, WA 982253 beds, 2.25 baths, 2,052 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,581 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $359,000
- Price/sqft: $175
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 660 sqft
- View: City
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,052 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 3702114454930000
- Zillow Home ID: 23601363
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 233 Terrace Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Edgemoor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78% lower than in Bellingham, and 86.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Edgemoor home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bellingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Edgemoor home values.
- 235 Terrace Pl Bellingham, WA$478K31.52,012
- 231 Terrace Pl Bellingham, WA$452K31.751,659
- 234 Terrace Pl Bellingham, WA$468K321,696
- 236 Terrace Pl Bellingham, WA$531K42.52,488
- 232 Terrace Pl Bellingham, WA$616K432,368
- 229 Terrace Pl Bellingham, WA$597K323,673
- 237 Terrace Pl Bellingham, WA$584K322,882
- 230 Terrace Pl Bellingham, WA$510K232,378
- 233 Bayside Rd Bellingham, WA$614K434,003
- 238 Terrace Pl Bellingham, WA$598K333,436
- 231 Bayside Rd Bellingham, WA$609K33.53,144
- 235 Bayside Rd Bellingham, WA$469K333,328
- 237 Bayside Rd Bellingham, WA$586K533,748
- 229 Bayside Rd Bellingham, WA$561K332,115
- 227 Terrace Pl Bellingham, WA$497K42.52,364
- 1810 4th St Bellingham, WA$436K322,944
- Bayside Rd Bellingham, WA--------
- 239 Terrace Pl Bellingham, WA$574K422,356
- 240 Terrace Pl Bellingham, WA$505K321,614
- 239 Bayside Rd Bellingham, WA$363K321,572
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!