233 W 10th St, Long Beach, CA 908133 beds, 2 baths, 2,064 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1935
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $409,000
- Price/sqft: $198
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,064 sqft
- Parcel #: 7272005023
- Zillow Home ID: 21235796
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 233 W 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Willmore City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 44.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 149% higher than in Long Beach, and 82.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willmore City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willmore City home values.
- 245 W 10th St Long Beach, CA$501K442,664
- 225 W 10th St Long Beach, CA$386K211,600
- 1024 Cedar Ave APT 1 Long Beach, CA$427K21.5--
- 1024 Cedar Ave APT 6 Long Beach, CA$387K32--
- 1024 Cedar Ave APT 9 Long Beach, CA$380K11--
- 227 W 10th St Long Beach, CA$414K211,600
- 1034 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$641K542,792
- 217 W 10th St Long Beach, CA$919K114,056
- 952 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$605K643,720
- 226 W 10th St Long Beach, CA$427K431,975
- 957 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$387K11900
- 948 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$317K211,058
- 1001 Pacific Ave APT 201 Long Beach, CA$324K11850
- 1011 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$572K442,458
- 1001 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$566K221,980
- 1052 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$542K643,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292