2330 Centre St, Boston, MA 021324 beds, 1 bath, 1,109 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $1
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,109 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:03148 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59159582
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2330 Centre Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Roxbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.5% lower than in Boston, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 2326 Centre St Boston, MA$380K321,000
- 2350 Centre St Boston, MA$295K211,056
- 2322 Centre St Boston, MA$358K41.51,400
- 2356 Centre St Boston, MA$411K522,740
- 4 Centre Ln Boston, MA$525K632,306
- 5 Centre Ln Boston, MA$369K411,190
- 2314 Centre St Boston, MA$419K21.51,346
- 9 Centre Ln Boston, MA$404K32.51,654
- 5 Baker St West Roxbury, MA$445K31.51,558
- 5 Baker St Boston, MA$408K421,544
- 2358 Centre St Boston, MA$416K32.51,232
- 10 Centre Ln Boston, MA$374K321,313
- 2303 Centre St Boston, MA$420K41.51,478
- 2360 Centre St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$400K311,200
- 9 Wedgemere Rd Boston, MA$629K623,752
- 5 Wedgemere Rd Boston, MA$356K31.51,200
- 1 Wedgemere Rd Boston, MA$367K321,200
- 11 Centre Ln Boston, MA$433K32.51,196
- 2315 Centre St Boston, MA$451K422,331
- 15 Wedgemere Rd Boston, MA$462K63.51,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.