- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 45 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,586 all time views
- 52 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $189
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $549,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $330
- MLS #: OC15056890
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, AttachedStructure \ Detached, Floor \ Partially Carpeted, GarageAttached \ Attached, InteriorFeatures \ Shower in Tub, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Back Yard, LotFeatures \ Corner Lot, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, LotFeatures \ Lot-Level\Flat, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, View \ None, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer In Street, EatingArea \ Formal Dining Room, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Parking \ Driveway, WaterSource \ District\Public, Parking \ Garage, PreviousStatus \ Backup Offer, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, AccessibilityFeatures \ None, Stories \ One Level, EntryLocation \ Ground Level No Steps, Heating \ Forced Air, Fireplace \ Gas Starter, Parking \ Direct Garage Access, Rooms \ Main Floor Bedroom, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, Rooms \ All Bedrooms Down, LotFeatures \ Cul-De-Sac, Rooms \ Master Suite, Appliances \ Microwave, LotFeatures \ Yard, Patio \ Concrete, Association \ Spa, Association \ Pool, EatingArea \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, Laundry \ In Garage, Floor \ Hardwood, InteriorFeatures \ Open Floor Plan, Rooms \ Great Room, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Washer Included, Parking \ Driveway - Concrete, Parking \ Garage - Front Entry, Patio \ Slab, Pool \ Association, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, Spa \ Association, SecurityFeatures \ Smoke Detector, Association \ Barbecue, Utilities \ 220V In Garage, Rooms \ Main Floor Master Bedroom, SecurityFeatures \ Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), InteriorFeatures \ Shower, Association \ Tennis, Association \ Club House, LastChangeType \ Back On Market, InteriorFeatures \ Remodeled Kitchen, Fireplace \ Great Room, LotFeatures \ Lawn, InteriorFeatures \ Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Parking \ Garage Door Opener, WindowFeatures \ Garden Window, WindowFeatures \ French\Mullioned, Association \ Sport Court, ExteriorFeatures \ Barbecue Private, Appliances \ Barbecue, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, SchoolDistrict \ Saddleback Valley Unified, InteriorFeatures \ High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Parking \ Garage - Three Door, Association \ Outdoor Cooking Area, Association \ Picnic Area, Association \ Banquet Facilities, Association \ Billiard Room, Appliances \ Built In Range, Appliances \ Electric Stove, SeniorYN \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,663 sqft
- Parcel #: 61727118
- Zillow Home ID: 25536304
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $545-680K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92630 home values will rise 6.8% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for Lake Forest as a whole. Among 92630 homes, this home is 3.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92630, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% lower than in Lake Forest, and 51.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92630 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lake Forest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92630 home values.
|23301 Downland Rd El Toro, CA||$663K||4||2||1,954|
|24137 Grayston Dr Lake Forest, CA||$618K||3||2||1,772|
|24135 Grayston Dr El Toro, CA||$714K||4||2.5||2,443|
|23291 Downland Rd Lake Forest, CA||$613K||3||2||1,697|
|23295 Downland Rd Lake Forest, CA||$708K||4||3||2,439|
|24133 Grayston Dr Lake Forest, CA||$768K||4||3||2,540|
|24166 Mccoy Rd Lake Forest, CA||$671K||4||2.5||2,084|
|24139 Grayston Dr El Toro, CA||$624K||3||2.5||1,800|
|24127 Grayston Dr Lake Forest, CA||$613K||3||2||1,662|
|24192 Elrond Ln Lake Forest, CA||$710K||4||3||2,439|
|24206 Elrond Ln Lake Forest, CA||$623K||3||2||1,727|
|24131 Grayston Dr Lake Forest, CA||$622K||3||2||1,673|
|24202 Elrond Ln Lake Forest, CA||$690K||4||2.5||2,215|
|24196 Elrond Ln Lake Forest, CA||$614K||3||2||1,726|
|24141 Grayston Dr El Toro, CA||$664K||3||3||1,800|
|24172 Mccoy Rd Lake Forest, CA||$624K||3||2.5||1,800|
|23322 Gondor Dr Lake Forest, CA||$620K||3||2||1,752|
|23286 Downland Rd Lake Forest, CA||$624K||3||2.5||1,690|
|24186 Elrond Ln Lake Forest, CA||$666K||4||2||1,958|
|Grayston Dr Lake Forest, CA||$732K||4||3||2,439|
Nearby Schools in Lake Forest
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!