2331 Denniston Ave SW, Roanoke, VA 24015
Sold on 4/1/13: $118,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,055 sq ft
- Lot:70 sqft
- Year Built:1959
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $118,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD IN WALKING DISTANCE TO GRANDIN VILLAGE WITH GROCERY STORES, MOVIE THEATRE, RESTAURANTS, SHOPPING. ROANOKE CO-OPERATIVE GROCERY STORE WITH LOCALLY GROWN & ORGANIC FOODS W/DELI.
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Additional FeaturesNEW ROOF & NEW REPLACEMENT WINDOWS!
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolWoodrow Wilson
- Roof TypeShake Single
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID2116034806
- Elementary SchoolVirginia Heights
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High SchoolPatrick Henry
- Days on Zillow345
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$107,653||$93K – $126K||-$1,572||$102||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$823/mo||$700 – $996/mo||-$9||$0.78||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 24015 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for Roanoke as a whole. Among 24015 homes, this home is valued 29.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 24015 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.6% greater than in Roanoke, and 12.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 24015 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24015 home values.
Neighborhood for 2331 Denniston Avenue Sw
- 2321 Denniston Ave SW Roanoke, VA$136K42.51,805
- 2315 Denniston Ave SW Roanoke, VA$130K2--1,055
- 2325 Denniston Ave SW Roanoke, VA$136K3--1,055
- 2307 Denniston Ave SW Roanoke, VA$136K3--1,594
- 2331 Denniston Ave SW Roanoke, VA$132K31.01,055
- 2302 Denniston Ave SW Roanoke, VA$394K----2,244
- 2324 Berkley Ave SW Roanoke, VA$109K41.01,349
- 2320 Berkley Ave SW Roanoke, VA$108K3--990
- 2303 Denniston Ave SW Roanoke, VA$121K3--1,426
- 2316 Berkley Ave SW Roanoke, VA$98K2--882
- 2330 Berkley Ave SW Roanoke, VA$137K3--972
- 2337 Denniston Ave SW Roanoke, VA$148K3--1,055
- 2312 Berkley Ave SW Roanoke, VA$115K3--840
- 2334 Berkley Ave SW Roanoke, VA$145K2--1,020
- 2324 Denniston Ave SW Roanoke, VA$875K----3,674
- 2306 Berkley Ave SW Roanoke, VA$156K32.01,980
- 2338 Berkley Ave SW Roanoke, VA$106K2--831
- 2343 Denniston Ave SW Roanoke, VA$117K2--1,055
- 2302 Berkley Ave SW Roanoke, VA$125K2--1,179
- 2254 Denniston Ave SW Roanoke, VA$143K2--1,036
Nearby Schools in Roanoke
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005