- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2332 Villa Pl, Santa Clara, CA 950543 beds, 3 baths, 1,526 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,614 sqft
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013 for $590,000
- Price/sqft: $387
- Flooring: Carpet, Other
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,526 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 10406067
- Zillow Home ID: 19490325
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2332 Villa Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95054, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.2% lower than in Santa Clara, and 20.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95054 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95054 home values.
- 2309 Gianera St Santa Clara, CA$690K32.51,526
- 2334 Villa Pl Santa Clara, CA$687K32.51,556
- 2330 Villa Pl Santa Clara, CA$692K32.51,526
- 2323 Villa Pl Santa Clara, CA$656K32.51,526
- 2325 Villa Pl Santa Clara, CA$775K42.51,893
- 2321 Villa Pl Santa Clara, CA$706K3--1,526
- 2311 Gianera St Santa Clara, CA$710K32.51,542
- 2327 Villa Pl Santa Clara, CA$787K32.51,893
- 2319 Villa Pl Santa Clara, CA$707K32.51,526
- 2310 Villa Pl Santa Clara, CA$712K32.51,556
- 2310 Gianera St Santa Clara, CA$933K42.52,106
- 2312 Gianera St Santa Clara, CA$967K532,326
- 2329 Villa Pl Santa Clara, CA$687K32.51,542
- 2317 Villa Pl Santa Clara, CA$755K42.51,893
- 2314 Gianera St Santa Clara, CA$884K42.51,922
- 2308 Gianera St Santa Clara, CA$894K42.51,950
- 2307 Gianera St Santa Clara, CA$711K32.51,526
- 2313 Gianera St Santa Clara, CA$804K321,743
- 2315 Villa Pl Santa Clara, CA$700K33.51,893
- 2316 Gianera St Santa Clara, CA$986K532,326
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.