2333 43rd Ave E APT 202, Seattle, WA 981121 bed, 1 bath, 780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Spanning the entire length of the units east-facing wall is a dramatic set of windows, which welcome in the morning sun as well as awe-inspiring, panoramic views of Lake Washington and the Cascade Mountains. All of the homes windows are beautifully outfitted with plantation shutters.
A well proportioned, circular floor plan and hard wood floors in the living areas are perfectly suited for entertaining. Guests can gather around the homes wood-burning fireplace or take in the breath-taking scenery from the outdoor balcony.
Adjacent to the dining room and front entry, the kitchen is at the heart of this home. Anyone who spends a fair amount of time cooking would appreciate the functional work triangle, ample storage and (stone) counter space, stainless appliances, lighted cabinetry, even a wine refrigerator to keep ones most beloved vintages at the perfect storage temperature.
The home's king-size master suite has a walk-in closet with a stylish organizer system. At the back of the closet is a door to the en suite washer and dryer. The home's full bathroom, just off the master, is dressed in classic, white subway tile and carerra marble.
This well appointed, tastefully designed home is mere steps from restaurants, shops and boutiques in Madison Park, one of Seattles finest neighborhoods. Interior furnishings and furniture collection (valued at more than $15,000) are also being offered to make this home truly turn-key.
- Built in 1970
- HOA Fee: $41
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $415,000
- Price/sqft: $532
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- View: City, Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None,Bank/REO Owned \ N,Cats/Dogs \ No Restrictions,Co-op (y/n) \ N,Common Prop Features \ Elevator,Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance,Energy Source(heat) \ Electric,Entrance level \ M,Exterior \ Stucco,Exterior \ Wood,Floor Covering \ Hardwood,Floor Covering \ See Remarks,Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet,Form 17 \ Provided,H/O Dues Included \ Cable TV,H/O Dues Included \ Garbage,H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer,Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard,Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air,Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M,Living room location \ M,Lot Details \ Paved Street,Lot Details \ Sidewalk,Parking Types \ Common Garage,Parking Types \ Off Street,Possession \ Closing,Potential Terms \ Conventional,Preliminary title ordered \ Y,Property type \ COND,Roof \ Torch Down,Senior exemption \ N,Show map link \ Y,Status \ P,Style \ 34,Type of Fireplace \ Wood,Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio,Unit Features \ End Unit,Unit Features \ French Doors,Unit Features \ Walk-in Closet,Utility room location \ M,View \ City,View \ Lake,View \ Mountain,
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 9
- Floor size: 780 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 4055300050
- Zillow Home ID: 48917033
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2333 43rd Avenue E APT 202
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Madison Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.9% less than in Seattle, and 66.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Madison Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Park home values.
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292