- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2333 Ahe St, Honolulu, HI 968163 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,268 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,751 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Last sold: May 1998 for $280,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,268 sqft
- Parcel #: 1340030480000
- Zillow Home ID: 51611920
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2333 Ahe Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Palolo, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.3% less than in Honolulu, and 97.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Palolo home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palolo home values.
- 2275 Pooleka St Honolulu, HI$704K421,860
- 2324 10th Ave Honolulu, HI--------
- 2324 10th Ave # 1B Honolulu, HI$738K32--
- 2324 10th Ave Honolulu, HI$653K21678
- 2350 10th Ave Honolulu, HI$1.31M311,929
- 2340 Hanakealoha Pl Honolulu, HI$705K531,232
- 2318 Hanakealoha Pl Honolulu, HI$602K411,032
- 2273 Pooleka St Honolulu, HI$733K63.51,143
- 2338 10th Ave Honolulu, HI$649K321,392
- 2319 Hanakealoha Pl Honolulu, HI$1.56M753,068
- 2330 Hanakealoha Pl Honolulu, HI$588K421,366
- 2276 Pooleka St Honolulu, HI$725K321,784
- 10th Ave Honolulu, HI--------
- 2270 Pooleka St Honolulu, HI$1.23M433,226
- 2310 Hanakealoha Pl Honolulu, HI$602K321,144
- 2320 10th Ave APT B Honolulu, HI$511K32960
- 2320 10th Ave APT C Honolulu, HI$537K32960
- 2269 Pooleka St Honolulu, HI$879K632,503
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292