- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- 428 days on Zillow
- Views: 702 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $34
- MLS #: 21277066
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Kit Exhaust, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Separate Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Asphalt, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Partial, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Warranty Homebuyers, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Screens Some, Interior \ Storms Some, Interior \ Window Wood, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,488 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 174
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 491018131185000101
- Zillow Home ID: 1084375
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $28-45K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46203 home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46203 homes, this home is 27.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 44.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46203, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 147% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46203 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46203 home values.
|2337 E Legrande Ave Indianapolis, IN||$40K||2||--||744|
|2329 E Legrande Ave Indianapolis, IN||$39K||2||1||672|
|2341 E Legrande Ave Indianapolis, IN||$39K||2||--||744|
|2325 E Legrande Ave Indianapolis, IN||$39K||3||--||672|
|2345 E Legrande Ave Indianapolis, IN||$39K||2||--||744|
|2321 E Legrande Ave Indianapolis, IN||$61K||3||1||2,307|
|2334 E Raymond St Indianapolis, IN||$39K||2||--||744|
|2330 E Raymond St Indianapolis, IN||$43K||2||1||1,488|
|2338 E Raymond St Indianapolis, IN||$40K||2||--||844|
|2317 E Legrande Ave Indianapolis, IN||$38K||3||2||744|
|2349 E Legrande Ave Indianapolis, IN||$39K||2||--||744|
|2326 E Raymond St Indianapolis, IN||$40K||4||1.5||1,100|
|2342 E Raymond St Indianapolis, IN||$45K||2||2||1,488|
|2334 E Legrande Ave Indianapolis, IN||$49K||3||2||1,824|
|2338 E Legrande Ave Indianapolis, IN||$38K||2||--||744|
|2330 E Legrande Ave Indianapolis, IN||$38K||2||--||744|
|2320 E Raymond St Indianapolis, IN||$42K||2||1||1,440|
|2346 E Raymond St Indianapolis, IN||$39K||2||--||744|
|2342 E Legrande Ave Indianapolis, IN||$38K||2||--||744|
|2326 E Legrande Ave Indianapolis, IN||$39K||2||--||744|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!