- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2333 Farmwood Cir, Gotha, FL 347344 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,670 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $684,000
- Parking: 520 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,670 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 332228310014600
- Zillow Home ID: 46245464
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2333 Farmwood Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34734 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 50.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.2% higher than in Gotha, and 28.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34734 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gotha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34734 home values.
- 2325 Farmwood Cir Gotha, FL$456K433,306
- 2345 Farmwood Cir Gotha, FL$379K343,086
- 2317 Farmwood Cir Gotha, FL$461K543,667
- 2309 Farmwood Cir Gotha, FL$618K455,186
- 9808 Morton Jones Rd Gotha, FL$258K321,849
- 9716 Morton Jones Rd Gotha, FL$185K431,836
- 2267 Hempel Ave Gotha, FL$446K221,556
- 9816 Morton Jones Rd Gotha, FL$488K113,780
- 2235 Lake Nally Woods Dr Gotha, FL$308K32.52,802
- 2243 Lake Nally Woods Dr Gotha, FL$360K32.52,869
- 9622 Morton Jones Rd Gotha, FL$233K321,812
- 2227 Lake Nally Woods Dr # ASSOC Gotha, FL$378K42.53,542
- 2229 Lake Nally Woods Dr Gotha, FL$354K42.52,956
- 1091 Hempel Ave Gotha, FL$520K444,485
- Morton Jones Rd Gotha, FL--------
- 2227 Lake Nally Woods Dr Gotha, FL$338K42.52,893
- 2211 Lake Nally Woods Dr Gotha, FL$439K43.53,912
- 2225 Lake Nally Woods Dr Gotha, FL$1.23M988,635
- 8th St Gotha, FL--321,441
- 2205 Lake Nally Woods Dr Gotha, FL$330K32.52,133
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292