- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2334 10th St, Berkeley, CA 9471012 beds, 8 baths, 3,692 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,200 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1963
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $840,000
- Price/sqft: $228
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 20
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,692 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Parcel #: 056 193401600
- Zillow Home ID: 24835719
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2334 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94710, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.1% less than in Berkeley, and 59% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94710 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Berkeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94710 home values.
- 2332 10th St Berkeley, CA$841K432,004
- 1015 Channing Way Berkeley, CA$802K63.52,379
- 2330 10th St # 1 Berkeley, CA$488K21775
- 2330 10th St # 2 Berkeley, CA$486K21775
- 2330 10th St # A Berkeley, CA$616K421,551
- 1019 Channing Way Berkeley, CA$908K72.53,160
- 1011 Channing Way Berkeley, CA$835K41.52,186
- 2328 10th St Berkeley, CA$556K21800
- 1007 Channing Way Berkeley, CA$828K34.51,820
- 2339 9th St Berkeley, CA$563K11950
- 2337 9th St Berkeley, CA$490K311,134
- 2326 10th St Berkeley, CA$653K321,344
- 2333 9th St Berkeley, CA$1.44M--83,800
- 2320 10th St Berkeley, CA$879K632,509
- 2331 9th St Berkeley, CA$634K441,760
- 1003 Channing Way Berkeley, CA$598K421,424
- 2337 9th St Berkeley, CA$506K311,134
- 2341 9th St Berkeley, CA$566K111,364
- 1020 Channing Way Berkeley, CA$624K211,132
- 2400 10th St Berkeley, CA$598K21998
Nearby Schools in Berkeley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292