2334 19th St NW, Washington, DC 200095 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,790 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,758 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2012 for $980,000
- Price/sqft: $351
- Gazebo, Vegetable Garden
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,790 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 2539 0208
- Zillow Home ID: 461772
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2334 19th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Adams Morgan, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.1% lower than in Washington, and 63.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Adams Morgan home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Adams Morgan home values.
- 2332 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.26M532,142
- 2330 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.06M322,142
- 1908 Belmont Rd NW Washington, DC$1.36M422,694
- 2328 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.21M63.52,142
- 1907 Belmont Rd NW # 1067 Washington, DC$665K221,273
- 1911 Belmont Rd NW Washington, DC$554K22965
- 1910 Belmont Rd NW Washington, DC$1.29M52.51,980
- 1915 Belmont Rd NW Washington, DC$561K21.5955
- 2326 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.31M32.52,142
- 1912 Belmont Rd NW Washington, DC$1.27M42.51,980
- 1923 Belmont Rd NW Washington, DC$537K22965
- 2404 19th St NW # 1066 Washington, DC$677K22.51,255
- 2404 19th St NW # 1065 Washington, DC$727K22.51,255
- 2404 19th St NW # 1064 Washington, DC$630K221,145
- 2324 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.65M652,142
- 1927 Belmont Rd NW # 1085 Washington, DC$593K22965
- 2408 19th St NW UNIT 58 Washington, DC$593K22965
- 2408 19th St NW UNIT 58 Washington, DC$620K221,000
- 1931 Belmont Rd NW Washington, DC$556K22965
- 1914 Belmont Rd NW Washington, DC$1.26M532,363
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.