- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2334 Glyndon Ave, Venice, CA 902915 beds, 2 baths, 1,960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,104 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Last sold: Dec 2002 for $676,000
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,960 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 4242032006
- Zillow Home ID: 20453330
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2334 Glyndon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Venice market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% greater than in Los Angeles, and 19.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Venice home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
- 2330 Glyndon Ave Venice, CA$932K21918
- 2326 Glyndon Ave Venice, CA$938K32970
- 1407 Venice Blvd Venice, CA$1.34M231,152
- 2324 Glyndon Ave Venice, CA$939K11704
- 2320 Glyndon Ave Venice, CA$1.2M332,230
- 2331 Louella Ave Venice, CA$1.38M211,467
- 2335 Louella Ave Venice, CA$1.41M421,830
- 2327 Louella Ave Venice, CA$1.43M311,624
- 2316 Glyndon Ave Venice, CA$1.39M311,495
- 2323 Louella Ave Venice, CA$988K211,004
- 2335 Glyndon Ave Venice, CA$1.1M321,024
- 2331 Glyndon Ave Venice, CA$765K211,064
- 2331 Glyndon Ave Venice, CA$1.51M321,408
- 2319 Louella Ave Venice, CA$1.94M432,611
- 2312 Glyndon Ave Venice, CA$1.36M321,528
- 2327 Glyndon Ave Venice, CA$1.36M311,380
- 2311 Louella Ave Venice, CA$1.44M322,278
- 2325 Glyndon Ave Venice, CA$1.37M311,524
- 2306 Glyndon Ave Venice, CA$952K11816
- 2307 Louella Ave Venice, CA$1.01M321,240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.