- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2334 Honorah St, Detroit, MI 48209Studio, 2 baths, 2,256 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1917
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $14,000
- Price/sqft: $6
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 324 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,256 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 18010129
- Zillow Home ID: 88329305
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2334 Honorah Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48209, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.8% lower than in Detroit, and 336.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 48209 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48209 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
936 sqft, 3,049 sqft lot, built in 1919
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 2332 Honorah St Detroit, MI$55KStudio42,256
- 2340 Honorah St Detroit, MI$32K--1919
- 2346 Honorah St Detroit, MI$31K--1901
- 2358 Honorah St Detroit, MI$37K411,156
- 2352 Honorah St Detroit, MI$37K--11,093
- 2345 Stair St Detroit, MI$49K--22,016
- 2351 Stair St Detroit, MI$43K--22,016
- 2339 Stair St Detroit, MI$36K------
- 2333 Stair St Detroit, MI$30K--11,344
- 2357 Stair St Detroit, MI$42K--22,016
- 2363 Stair St Detroit, MI$36K--11,248
- 2364 Honorah St Detroit, MI$36K--11,109
- 2337 Honorah St Detroit, MI$35K--21,002
- 2369 Stair St Detroit, MI$33K--1864
- 2331 Honorah St Detroit, MI$34K--21,066
- 2343 Honorah St Detroit, MI$34K--2630
- 2376 Honorah St Detroit, MI$32K--1860
- 2373 Stair St Detroit, MI$30K--11,248
- 2315 Stair St Detroit, MI$50K------
- 2375 Stair St Detroit, MI$30K--11,278
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!