2334 Riverside Dr, Cincinnati, OH 452023 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,661 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $369,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Guest parking,Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0320005011700
- Zillow Home ID: 66896971
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2334 Riverside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cincinnati market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Cincinnati, and 73.1% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45202 home values.
- 4 beds, 3.5 baths
2,868 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1999
- 4 beds, 3.5 baths
- 2332 Riverside Dr Cincinnati, OH$368K234,704
- 2336 Riverside Dr Cincinnati, OH$299K332,067
- 2330 Riverside Dr Cincinnati, OH$301K22.51,932
- 2338 Riverside Dr Cincinnati, OH$351K32.51,840
- 2328 Riverside Dr Cincinnati, OH$291K22.51,767
- 2342 Riverside Dr Cincinnati, OH$345K33.51,792
- 2344 Riverside Dr Cincinnati, OH$336K33.51,760
- 2326 Riverside Dr Cincinnati, OH$280K22.51,767
- 2326 Gladstone Ave Cincinnati, OH$111K211,088
- 2328 Gladstone Ave Cincinnati, OH$87K211,024
- 2330 Gladstone Ave Cincinnati, OH$118K211,200
- 2324 Gladstone Ave Cincinnati, OH$106K211,105
- 2332 Gladstone Ave Cincinnati, OH$159K211,402
- 2322 Gladstone Ave Cincinnati, OH$127K21.51,024
- 2344 Eastern Ave Cincinnati, OH$169K331,798
- 2320 Gladstone Ave Cincinnati, OH--211,200
- 2324 Riverside Dr Cincinnati, OH$271K22.51,932
- 2336 Gladstone Ave Cincinnati, OH$121K311,629
- 2318 Gladstone Ave Cincinnati, OH--211,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!