2335 Mcculloh St, Baltimore, MD 212173 beds, 2 baths, 1,242 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,242 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3422 041F
- Zillow Home ID: 36482549
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2335 Mcculloh Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21217 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 52.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.2% higher than in Baltimore, and 343.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21217 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21217 home values.
- 2337 Mcculloh St Baltimore, MD$126K--21,242
- 2339 Mcculloh St Baltimore, MD$124K--21,242
- 2333 Mcculloh St Baltimore, MD$48K--11,692
- 2341 Mcculloh St Baltimore, MD$123K--21,242
- 2331 Mcculloh St Baltimore, MD$41K--11,378
- 2329 Mcculloh St Baltimore, MD$37K--11,388
- 2343 Mcculloh St Baltimore, MD$125K--21,242
- 2327 Mcculloh St Baltimore, MD$46K311,378
- 2345 Mcculloh St Baltimore, MD$118K--21,242
- 2325 Mcculloh St Baltimore, MD$59K--11,338
- 2347 Mcculloh St Baltimore, MD$134K--21,242
- 2323 Mcculloh St Baltimore, MD$61K--11,416
- 2321 Mcculloh St Baltimore, MD$69K--11,416
- 2312 Madison Ave Baltimore, MD$189K--2.51,152
- 2314 Madison Ave Baltimore, MD$154K--2.51,152
- 2359 Mcculloh St Baltimore, MD$46K311,242
- 2316 Madison Ave Baltimore, MD$66K--2.51,152
- 2310 Madison Ave Baltimore, MD$155K--2.51,216
- 2319 Mcculloh St Baltimore, MD$62K311,416
- 2318 Madison Ave Baltimore, MD$155K--2.51,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!