2335 Newport Ave, Dayton, OH 454054 beds, 2 baths, 1,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,025 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $15,000
- Price/sqft: $10
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: R72 06101 0013
- Zillow Home ID: 35091362
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2335 Newport Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Riverdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 123.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.2% greater than in Dayton, and 482.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Riverdale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dayton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Riverdale home values.
- 2331 Newport Ave Dayton, OH$43K31.51,520
- 2327 Newport Ave Dayton, OH$51K411,328
- 2325 Newport Ave Dayton, OH$28K321,528
- 61 Ernst Ave Dayton, OH$29K21978
- 57 Ernst Ave Dayton, OH$44K21852
- 53 Ernst Ave Dayton, OH$33K21875
- 2330 Parkland Ave Dayton, OH$30K321,411
- 2334 Parkland Ave Dayton, OH$39K311,364
- 2326 Parkland Ave Dayton, OH$50K311,248
- 2324 Parkland Ave Dayton, OH$42K311,100
- 101 Ernst Ave Dayton, OH$41K211,020
- 2317 Newport Ave Dayton, OH$47K311,329
- 2318 Parkland Ave Dayton, OH$65K311,560
- 47 Ernst Ave Dayton, OH$84K622,074
- 2334 Newport Ave Dayton, OH$54K422,004
- 105 Ernst Ave # 107 Dayton, OH$77K622,240
- 2314 Parkland Ave Dayton, OH$60K311,610
- 2330 Newport Ave Dayton, OH$65K321,428
- 39 Ernst Ave Dayton, OH--------
- 2326 Newport Ave Dayton, OH$35K321,411
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292