- Lot: 1.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 283 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,895 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $685,000
- Price/sqft: $175
- MLS #: 15146944
- Finished basement, 1146 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- 2ndBedroomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, 3rdBedroomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AdditionalRoom1Description \ Family, AdditionalRoom1Features \ Deck, AdditionalRoom1Features \ Fireplace, AdditionalRoom1Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AdditionalRoom2Description \ Media Room, AdditionalRoom2Features \ Home Theater, AdditionalRoom2Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AdditionalRoom3Description \ Utility Room, AdditionalRoom3Features \ Sink, AdditionalRoomFeatures \ Deck, AdditionalRoomFeatures \ Fireplace, AdditionalRoomFeatures \ Home Theater, AdditionalRoomFeatures \ Sink, AdditionalRoomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AdditionalRooms \ Family, AdditionalRooms \ Media Room, AdditionalRooms \ Utility Room, AllRoomFeatures \ Deck, AllRoomFeatures \ Fireplace, AllRoomFeatures \ Granite, AllRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, AllRoomFeatures \ Home Theater, AllRoomFeatures \ Jetted Tub, AllRoomFeatures \ Sink, AllRoomFeatures \ Suite, AllRoomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Area \ Lake Oswego, Area \ West Linn, BasementFoundation \ Daylight, CoolingDescription \ NONE, DiningRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, ExteriorDescription \ WOOD, ExteriorFeatures \ DECK, ExteriorFeatures \ FENCED, ExteriorFeatures \ Security Lighting, ExteriorFeatures \ Sprinkler, ExteriorFeatures \ YARD, FamilyRoomFeatures \ Fireplace, FamilyRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, FireplaceDescription \ GAS, FireplaceDescription \ WOOD, FuelDescription \ GAS, GarageType \ ATTACHD, HeatingDescription \ Forced Air, HotWaterDescription \ GAS, IDXYN \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Garage Door Opener, InteriorFeatures \ GRANITE, InteriorFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, InteriorFeatures \ Home Theater, InteriorFeatures \ Jetted Tub, InteriorFeatures \ Sound System, InteriorFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Dishwasher, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Microwave, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Oven, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Refrigerator, KitchenAppliances \ Convection Oven, KitchenAppliances \ Disposal, KitchenAppliances \ Gas Appliances, KitchenAppliances \ GRANITE, KitchenAppliances \ ISLAND, KitchenAppliances \ PANTRY, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Granite, Levels \ 2, ListingStatus \ Active, LivingRoomFeatures \ Fireplace, LivingRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, LotDescription \ PRIVATE, LotDescription \ TREES, LotSize \ 1 to 2.99 Acres, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Fireplace, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Jetted Tub, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Suite, MasterBedroomLevel \ M, OfferInstructions \ CALL-LA, Parking \ Off Street Parking, PhotosExistYN \ Yes, Possession \ Negotiable, PriceType \ List Price, PropertyCategory \ RESIDENTIAL, PropertyType \ DETACHD, RoofType \ Composition Roofing, SellerDisclosure \ Disclosure, SewerDescription \ Sand Filtered, Style \ Custom Style, Style \ Daylight Ranch, Terms \ Cash, Terms \ Conventional Loan, View \ CREEK, View \ RIVER, View \ TREES, ViewYN \ Yes, WaterDescription \ WELL, WaterfrontDescription \ CREEK, WaterFrontYN \ Yes, YearBuiltDescription \ Remodeled
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,173 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 00358259
- Zillow Home ID: 48238537
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $745K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 97068 home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for West Linn as a whole. Among 97068 homes, this home is 84.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97068, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for West Linn, and 65.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97068 home values.
|2335 SW Mossy Brae Rd West Linn, OR||$554K||3||3||4,173|
|2335 SW Mossy Brae Rd West Linn, OR||$543K||3||3||4,173|
|2335 SW Mossy Brae Rd West Linn, OR||$554K||3||3||4,173|
|2261 SW Mossy Brae Rd West Linn, OR||$335K||3||2||1,670|
|2274 SW Alder Rd West Linn, OR||$378K||3||2.5||2,202|
|2332 SW Mossy Brae Rd West Linn, OR||$323K||3||1||1,745|
|2272 SW Mossy Brae Rd West Linn, OR||$385K||4||2||2,093|
|2195 SW Pattulo Way West Linn, OR||$393K||4||2||2,536|
|2262 SW Mossy Brae Rd West Linn, OR||$307K||2||1||1,532|
|2400 SW Mossy Brae Rd West Linn, OR||$396K||2||2||2,250|
|2202 SW Mossy Brae Rd West Linn, OR||$494K||3||3||1,293|
|2481 SW Mossy Brae Rd West Linn, OR||$518K||4||2.5||3,843|
|2165 SW Pattulo Way West Linn, OR||$295K||2||2||1,769|
|2174 SW Mossy Brae Rd West Linn, OR||$477K||4||3||2,784|
|2120 SW Mossy Brae Rd West Linn, OR||$553K||4||3||3,234|
|2160 SW Pattulo Way West Linn, OR||$305K||4||2||1,596|
|2300 Childs Rd Lake Oswego Or # 97034 Lake Oswego, OR||--||--||--||--|
|2123 SW Pattulo Way West Linn, OR||$1.06M||3||5.5||6,937|
|2108 SW Mossy Brae Rd West Linn, OR||$279K||2||1||1,069|
|2130 SW Pattulo Way West Linn, OR||$413K||5||3||2,847|
Nearby Schools in West Linn
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!