2336 Sidney St, Pittsburgh, PA 152033 beds, 3 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Fully renovated. Updated electric, HVAC, plumbing. Concrete basement w/ washer & dryer included. High efficiency furnace in 2009. Concrete back patio in 2009. New roof in 2007.
Three very spacious bedrooms. Large eat-in-kitchen w/ disposal. Nine-foot ceilings. Ceiling fans throughout. Recessed lighting. All appliance included.
- Lot: 884 sqft
- Built in 1857
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: On street
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0012G00076000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11290889
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2336 Sidney Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pittsburgh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pittsburgh, and 23.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 15203 home values.
- 2338 Sidney St Pittsburgh, PA$102K211,020
- 2340 Sidney St Pittsburgh, PA$148K212,016
- 2332 Sidney St Pittsburgh, PA$222K422,960
- 2337 Wrights Way Pittsburgh, PA$176K32.51,056
- 2339 Wrights Way Pittsburgh, PA$115K22812
- 2341 Wrights Way Pittsburgh, PA$149K211,008
- 2330 Sidney St Pittsburgh, PA$280K432,420
- 88 S 24th St Pittsburgh, PA$209K422,100
- 86 S 24th St Pittsburgh, PA$235K22.52,110
- 84 S 24th St Pittsburgh, PA$278K------
- 2331 Wrights Way Pittsburgh, PA$274K421,926
- 2328 1/2 Sidney St Pittsburgh, PA$200K32--
- 90 S 24th St Pittsburgh, PA$429K32.51,960
- 90 S 24th St Pittsburgh, PA$267K32.5--
- 90 1/2 S 24th St Pittsburgh, PA$169K42--
- 92 S 24th St Pittsburgh, PA$216K412,212
- 94 S 24th St Pittsburgh, PA$281K223,160
- 2329 Wrights Way Pittsburgh, PA$89K212,224
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.