- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 108 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2000 for $1,653,000
- Price/sqft: $578
- MLS #: 81425253
- View Virtual Tour
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 613 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Mediterranean, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,365 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 68065024
- Zillow Home ID: 19813508
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Evergreen home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Evergreen homes, this home is 146.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 30.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Evergreen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.4% lower than in San Jose, and 17.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
|2337 Shadow Mist Ct San Jose, CA||$2.46M||6||6||4,999|
|2330 Trinity Hills Ct San Jose, CA||$2.4M||4||5.5||4,827|
|2335 Trinity Hills Ct San Jose, CA||$2.42M||4||5.5||4,827|
|2331 Shadow Mist Ct San Jose, CA||$1.91M||4||3.5||3,365|
|2323 Trinity Hills Ct San Jose, CA||$2.38M||4||5.5||4,827|
|2336 Larkspur Canyon Dr San Jose, CA||$2.42M||4||5.5||4,827|
|5506 Stoney Creek Pl San Jose, CA||$2.47M||6||5.5||4,999|
|5533 Stoney Creek Pl San Jose, CA||$2.36M||4||5.5||4,827|
|5500 Stoney Creek Pl San Jose, CA||$2.1M||4||3.5||3,365|
|5512 Stoney Creek Pl San Jose, CA||$2.42M||5||--||4,827|
|2332 Shadow Mist Ct San Jose, CA||$2.27M||4||5.5||4,827|
|2328 Larkspur Canyon Dr San Jose, CA||$2.47M||6||0.5||4,999|
|2325 Shadow Mist Ct San Jose, CA||$2.3M||6||5.5||4,999|
|2326 Shadow Mist Ct San Jose, CA||$2.33M||6||5.5||4,999|
|5518 Stoney Creek Pl San Jose, CA||$2.51M||6||5.5||4,999|
|2326 Trinity Hills Ct San Jose, CA||$2.66M||6||6.5||5,500|
|2322 Larkspur Canyon Dr San Jose, CA||$2.25M||4||5.5||4,827|
|2320 Shadow Mist Ct San Jose, CA||$2.38M||5||5.5||4,827|
|2329 Trinity Hills Ct San Jose, CA||$2.35M||6||5.5||5,499|
|5539 Stoney Creek Pl San Jose, CA||$2.41M||6||5.5||4,999|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!