- Lot: 7,274 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 54 days on Zillow
- Views: 914 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2004
- Price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: 21343797
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ General, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Exterior \ Wood, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 75+%, Exterior \ Vinyl, Basement Description \ Finished, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Annually, Equipment \ WetBar, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Porch \ Balcony, Interior \ Screens Complete, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Gas, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Assoc Home Owners, Master Bedroom Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool Tub, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Shower Stall, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Basement Description \ Finished Walls, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Walk In Pantry, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Fireplace Description \ Living Room Fireplace, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Foundation \ Basement Poured Concrete, Fireplace Description \ Gas Log Fireplace, Eating Area \ Center Island, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Privacy, Porch \ Open Porch, Equipment \ Security Alarm Paid, Basement Description \ Finished Ceiling, Lot Information \ Storm Sewer, Lot Information \ Street Lights, Lot Information \ Trees Small, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,078 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 182
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 490625127008000101
- Zillow Home ID: 69390650
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $266-275K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46205 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46205 homes, this home is 134.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 12.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46205, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 139.4% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 50.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46205 home values.
|2345 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$215K||2||2.5||1,660|
|2335 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$335K||4||4||3,304|
|2333 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$193K||3||1||1,179|
|2349 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$229K||3||3||1,378|
|2353 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$188K||3||2.5||--|
|2329 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$265K||3||2.5||2,376|
|2353 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$204K||2||--||1,597|
|2355 Central Ave UNIT D Indianapolis, IN||$175K||2||2.5||1,192|
|2355 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$171K||2||2||1,192|
|2357 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$175K||2||--||1,197|
|2325 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$236K||3||2.5||2,226|
|2359 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$146K||2||3||1,192|
|2321 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$181K||3||2||1,764|
|2361 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$203K||2||2.5||1,651|
|2346 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|2319 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$196K||3||1.5||2,174|
|519 E 24th St Indianapolis, IN||$192K||4||--||1,282|
|2340 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$315K||4||3||3,000|
|2346 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$287K||2||2.5||2,188|
|2354 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$161K||2||--||1,590|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!