- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2337 NW Birkendene St, Portland, OR 972293 beds, 2 baths, 1,705 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $355,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,705 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: R218648
- Zillow Home ID: 53912956
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2337 Nw Birkendene Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.8% greater than in Portland, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northwest Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Heights home values.
- 2341 NW Birkendene St Portland, OR$585K32.12,827
- 9715 NW Sawyer Ct Portland, OR$629K63.53,516
- 2325 NW Birkendene St Portland, OR$605K32.52,932
- 2330 NW Birkendene St Portland, OR$557K32.52,354
- 2318 NW Birkendene St Portland, OR$651K433,456
- 2342 NW Birkendene St Portland, OR$631K42.53,045
- 9707 NW Sawyer Ct Portland, OR$596K42.53,243
- 2317 NW Birkendene St Portland, OR$675K43.54,100
- 2306 NW Birkendene St Portland, OR$639K42.53,298
- 2358 NW Birkendene St Portland, OR$580K42.52,811
- 2359 NW Birkendene St Portland, OR$587K42.52,872
- 9731 NW Bartholomew Dr Portland, OR$612K32.52,627
- 9721 NW Bartholomew Dr Portland, OR$642K42.52,625
- 9822 NW Kaylee St Portland, OR$571K332,361
- 9712 NW Sawyer Ct Portland, OR$737K53.53,522
- 2309 NW Birkendene St Portland, OR$746K53.53,500
- 9739 NW Bartholomew Dr Portland, OR$610K32.52,435
- 2234 NW Birkendene St Portland, OR$583K42.52,942
- 9826 NW Kaylee St Portland, OR$575K432,878
- 9818 NW Kaylee St Portland, OR$612K42.51,681
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!