2339 Emerson St, Denver, CO 802053 beds, 2 baths, 2,114 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,680 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1894
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $500,200
- Price/sqft: $237
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 370 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,114 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0235223017000
- Zillow Home ID: 13320835
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2339 Emerson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Five Points market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% lower than in Denver, and 4.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Five Points home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Five Points home values.
- 2343 Emerson St Denver, CO$389K321,266
- 2333 Emerson St Denver, CO$295K211,128
- 2329 Emerson St Denver, CO$458K322,068
- 2351 Emerson St Denver, CO$457K322,370
- 2343 Emerson St # 0 Denver, CO$391K321,266
- 2323 Emerson St Denver, CO$377K32.51,744
- 2355 Emerson St Denver, CO$342K311,299
- 828 E 24th Ave Denver, CO$279K221,351
- 2338 Clarkson St Denver, CO$466K532,508
- 2332 Clarkson St Denver, CO$357K311,448
- 2326 Clarkson St Denver, CO$368K321,564
- 2352 Clarkson St Denver, CO$510K432,840
- 2322 Clarkson St Denver, CO$356K321,446
- 2368 Emerson St Denver, CO$333K411,682
- 2332 Emerson St Denver, CO$674K43.52,223
- 2340 Emerson St Denver, CO$402K31.51,952
- 2330 Emerson St Denver, CO$604K23.52,000
- 2324 Emerson St Denver, CO$255K211,250
- 903 E 23rd Ave Denver, CO$328K321,825
- 2358 Clarkson St Denver, CO$357K211,929
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!