2339 Hydrangea Dr, Stockton, CA 952123 beds, 2 baths, 1,475 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Last sold: May 2014 for $194,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,475 sqft
- Parcel #: 12829010
- Zillow Home ID: 69030087
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2339 Hydrangea Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Weber Ranch market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 55.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.2% less than in Stockton, and 80.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Weber Ranch home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stockton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Weber Ranch home values.
- 2327 Hydrangea Dr Stockton, CA$229K532,285
- 2351 Hydrangea Dr Stockton, CA$233K332,061
- 2334 Eli Ct Stockton, CA$278K532,647
- 2315 Hydrangea Dr Stockton, CA$216K321,607
- 2322 Eli Ct Stockton, CA$232K42.52,276
- 5150 Arthur Ct Stockton, CA$210K321,607
- 5219 Marigold Ln Stockton, CA$235K532,505
- 5205 Marigold Ln Stockton, CA$265K532,851
- 5233 Marigold Ln Stockton, CA$280K532,851
- 2335 Eli Ct Stockton, CA$236K632,285
- 5142 Arthur Ct Stockton, CA$224K32.52,061
- 2316 Hydrangea Dr Stockton, CA$240K532,647
- 2303 Hydrangea Dr Stockton, CA$264K432,647
- 2310 Eli Ct Stockton, CA$225K532,285
- 5257 Marigold Ln Stockton, CA$235K52.52,070
- 5157 Marigold Ln Stockton, CA$234K532,388
- 5134 Arthur Ct Stockton, CA$215K321,475
- 5146 Strawberry Way Stockton, CA$222K321,475
- 2323 Eli Ct Stockton, CA$241K42.52,459
- 5135 Arthur Ct Stockton, CA$220K532,285
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!