This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $118-165K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1986
- All time views: 1,504
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $143,500
- 2nd Bedroom Desc: Full Bath
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: No
- Attic: Storage Space
- Basement Finished Info: Unfinished
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Exterior Siding: Wood
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Heat Pump
- HOA Fee Includes: Association Insurance
- HOA Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- HOA Fee Includes: Management
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Kitchen Description: Galley
- Laundry Room Info: Basement
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Other Room Description: Dining Area
- Parking Type: Open
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Townhouse
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 88
- Floor size: 1,390 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 00182000
- Zillow Home ID: 59064841
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06088 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% less than in East Windsor, and 13.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06088 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Windsor.
Nearby Schools in East Windsor
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!