234 Causeway St APT 709, Boston, MA 021143 beds, 2 baths, 1,661 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1,150,500
- Price/sqft: $693
- ASSOC_SECURITY \ Concierge,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,COOLING \ Central Air,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,HEATING \ Forced Air,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,STYLE \ Mid-Rise,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner,
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 108
- Floor size: 1,661 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: W:03 P:03061 S:038
- Unit floor #: 7
- Zillow Home ID: 63711186
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 234 Causeway Street APT 709
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.4% lower than in Boston, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
- Apt 821$449K11676
- Apt 1103$487K221,310
- Apt 1102$950K221,305
- Apt 1201$1.09M221,229
- Apt 801$614K211,342
- Apt 703$460K111,216
- Apt 918$766K221,226
- Apt 704$484K11852
- Apt 911$713K111,120
- Apt 713$631K221,740
- Apt 815$678K211,120
- Apt 1208$1.13M221,202
- Apt 1213$1.11M221,236
- Apt 903$631K111,180
- Apt 1014$307K11682
- Apt 1209$1.07M221,233
- Apt 923$346K11907
- Apt 1101$360K11969
- Apt 808$764K221,349
- Apt 717$1.36M211,821
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292