234 County St, Attleboro, MA 027036 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,249 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 387 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $539,500
- Price/sqft: $115
- MLS #: 71708575
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Floor size: 4,249 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0043 L:0226
- Zillow Home ID: 55957145
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 234 County Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02703, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% higher than in Attleboro, and 43% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Attleboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02703 home values.
- 1 13th St Attleboro, MA$1.04M------
- 244 County St Attleboro, MA$405K42.53,595
- 2 13th St APT 1 Attleboro, MA$137K21.51,285
- 2 13th St APT 2 Attleboro, MA$152K21.51,800
- 2 13th St APT 3 Attleboro, MA$145K31.51,370
- 2 13th St APT 4 Attleboro, MA$137K21.51,285
- 2 13th St APT 5 Attleboro, MA$143K21.51,370
- 2 13th St APT 6 Attleboro, MA$143K21.51,370
- 2 13th St APT 7 Attleboro, MA$138K21.51,250
- 226 County St UNIT C Attleboro, MA$119K21.51,092
- 226 County St UNIT B Attleboro, MA$119K21.51,092
- 19 14th St Attleboro, MA$286K422,363
- 224 County St Attleboro, MA$420K23.54,883
- 125 Robert St Attleboro, MA$237K32.51,458
- 180 Robert St Attleboro, MA$240K31.51,432
- 251 County St Attleboro, MA$207K632,079
- 114 Robert St Attleboro, MA$207K32.52,448
- 69 Robert St Attleboro, MA$221K41.51,544
- 106 Robert St Attleboro, MA$248K431,793
- 200 Robert St Attleboro, MA$224K322,048
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!