234 Holmes St, Belleville, NJ 071095 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,091 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $265,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,091 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0106902000000048
- Zillow Home ID: 38619996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 234 Holmes Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07109, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in Belleville, and 43.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07109 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Belleville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07109 home values.
- 228 Holmes St Belleville, NJ$187K------
- 254 Union Ave Belleville, NJ$229K------
- 250 Union Ave Belleville, NJ$301K----1,720
- 155 Dewitt Ave Belleville, NJ$227K------
- 236 Holmes St # 246 Belleville, NJ$420K------
- 149 Dewitt Ave Belleville, NJ$232K------
- 147 Dewitt Ave Belleville, NJ$210K------
- 151 Dewitt Ave Belleville, NJ$200K------
- 256-258 Union Ave Belleville, NJ$310K33.5--
- 227 Holmes St Belleville, NJ$228K------
- 159 Dewitt Ave Belleville, NJ$249K------
- 233 Holmes St Belleville, NJ$185K------
- 221 Holmes St Belleville, NJ$284K----1,667
- 237 Holmes St Belleville, NJ$241K------
- 165 Dewitt Ave Belleville, NJ$256K------
- 264 Union Ave Belleville, NJ$262K--3--
- 260 Union Ave Belleville, NJ$387K------
- 217 Holmes St Belleville, NJ$255K------
- 135 Dewitt Ave Belleville, NJ$292K------
- Union Ave Belleville, NJ$301K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.