234 Major Potter Rd, Warwick, RI 028864 beds, 2.5 baths, 4,218 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.98 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $590,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Central Vac. ready. Two zone heating and central air. Walk out slider windows in finished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,218 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:223 B:0181 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 66078611
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 234 Major Potter Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02886, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56% less than in East Greenwich, and 64.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02886 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02886 home values.
- 237 Major Potter Rd Warwick, RI$414K32.52,240
- 444 Brookline Dr Warwick, RI$301K321,703
- 222 Major Potter Rd Warwick, RI$642K333,176
- 430 Brookline Dr Warwick, RI$338K42.52,005
- 443 Brookline Dr Warwick, RI$273K321,296
- 433 Brookline Dr Warwick, RI$328K32.51,792
- 250 Major Potter Rd Warwick, RI$891K43.54,893
- 415 Brookline Dr Warwick, RI$416K52.52,962
- 210 Major Potter Rd Warwick, RI$360K32.51,882
- 348 Brookline Dr Warwick, RI$425K42.52,560
- 399 Brookline Dr Warwick, RI$354K42.52,337
- 382 Brookline Dr Warwick, RI$459K32.53,306
- 125 Stubtoe Dr Warwick, RI$288K321,649
- 11 Silent Dr Warwick, RI$421K42.52,626
- 122 Stubtoe Dr Warwick, RI$395K42.52,192
- 21 Silent Dr Warwick, RI$392K42.52,594
- 5 Silent Dr Warwick, RI$321K322,455
- 111 Stubtoe Dr Warwick, RI$383K42.52,535
- 57 Winnisquam Dr Warwick, RI$354K42.52,192
- 372 Brookline Dr Warwick, RI$423K42.52,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!