234 N Broadway UNIT 418, Milwaukee, WI 532021 bed, 1 bath, 756 sqft
- Built in 1893
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $119,500
- Price/sqft: $158
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Structure type: Loft
- Floor size: 756 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111527081
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 234 N Broadway UNIT 418
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Historic Third Ward market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 75.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.8% greater than in Milwaukee, and 222.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Historic Third Ward home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Historic Third Ward home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.