234 Philip Pl, Philadelphia, PA 191064 beds, 4 baths, 2,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $845,000
- Price/sqft: $335
- Finished basement
- Parking: 1 space
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,520 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 64
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 051047677
- Zillow Home ID: 10195848
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 234 Philip Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63% lower than in Philadelphia, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Old City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old City home values.
- 236 Philip Pl Philadelphia, PA$1.03M32.52,520
- 232 Philip Pl Philadelphia, PA$1.15M432,772
- 232 Philip Pl Philadelphia, PA$647K42.52,772
- 232 Philip Pl Philadelphia, PA$630K432,772
- 238 Philip Pl Philadelphia, PA$1.02M432,520
- 240 Philip Pl Philadelphia, PA$1.01M432,520
- 284 Saint James Pl Philadelphia, PA$901K432,520
- 242 Philip Pl Philadelphia, PA$1.01M432,520
- 286 Saint James Pl Philadelphia, PA$1.09M432,520
- 244 Philip Pl Philadelphia, PA$1.09M432,520
- 288 Saint James Pl Philadelphia, PA$1.11M432,520
- 246 Philip Pl Philadelphia, PA$1.13M432,520
- 210 Locust St APT 2C Philadelphia, PA$370K11700
- 200 Locust St APT 10A Philadelphia, PA$382K211,131
- 200 Locust St APT 2D Philadelphia, PA$315K11750
- 200 Locust St APT 3H Philadelphia, PA$510K11683
- 200 Locust St APT 23F Philadelphia, PA$310K11728
- 248 Philip Pl Philadelphia, PA$1.13M432,520
- 290 Saint James Pl Philadelphia, PA$1.06M432,520
- 250 Philip Pl Philadelphia, PA$1.14M432,520
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!