234 Riddell Ln, Alameda, CA 945023 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,701 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Upgrades include bamboo hardwood flooring throughout the living areas, honed granite countertops and soft close Cherry cabinetry in the kitchen as well as stainless steel, energy efficient appliances. The beautifully updated bathrooms include Toto dual flush toilets, Grohe faucets and fixtures and gorgeous tile work.
The wall between the kitchen and the dining room has been removed redefining the downstairs living space into a modern and open floor plan ? unique from the majority of the homes within this development. The premium and spacious corner lot provides views of the beautiful outdoor landscaping from every window in the main living area. Another added bonus is the 2 car garage.
Waterfront trails with views of San Francisco Bay are located just steps from the home. Close to great schools (Amelia Earhart), 5 minute drive to the Harbor Bay Ferry for easy transportation to San Francisco and only a 25 minute drive time into the City.
- Honed Granite Countertops
- Cherry cabinets with soft close drawers and doors (2 Large drawers for storing pots & pans)
- Open Floor plan with view of living room, dining room and backyard
- Large walk in pantry/laundry room with cherry cabinets and a large stainless steel shelving unit all hidden behind a fresh & modern frosted glass door.
- Stainless steel Frigidaire counter depth side-by-side refrigerator with EnergySaverPlus technology as well as built in water/ice component
- Stainless steel Bosch dishwasher with superb cleaning performance. Energy-Star certified and super quiet (rated 50dBA)
- Stainless steel professional line Frididaire 5-element electric, true-convection oven with warming drawer, self-clean & automatic settings
- Energy-saving CFL can lighting in kitchen
- High end tile work in all three bathrooms
- Toto water saving dual-flush toilets (1.6 & .9 GPF)
- Solid wood Milzen cabinets with soft close drawers and doors
- Vikrell acrylic tubs
- Kohler or Kindred sinks
- High quality Grohe brand bath faucets, valves, towel bars and towel rings
- Master bedroom with vaulted ceilings and a new beautiful Trex deck
- Modern oil-rubbed bronze light fixtures & door handles
- Bamboo flooring throughout living areas
- All new cabinetry and countertops in upstairs hallway for maximum linen storage
- New roof in 2003
- New gas furnace in 2007
- Wood burning fireplace
- Landscaped front & rear yards ? no lawn to mow; Automatic front & rear yard sprinklers
- Community pool, hot tub and clubhouse
- HOA also covers maintenance of the exterior siding, front yard landscaping and all fences
- Gated community
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Bamboo flooring throughout all living areas
- Toto Dual Flush Toilets in all 3 bathrooms
- Trex deck off Master Suite
- No lawn
- Harbor Bay Ferry with direct access to San Francisco
- Lot: 3,699 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $603,000
- Price/sqft: $354
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,701 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 074 133605100
- Zillow Home ID: 24871840
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 234 Riddell Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94502, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.3% less than in Alameda, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94502 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Alameda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94502 home values.
- 238 Riddell Ln Alameda, CA$692K32.51,701
- 136 Parfait Ln Alameda, CA$638K22.51,658
- 140 Parfait Ln Alameda, CA$678K32.51,701
- 200 Riddell Ln Alameda, CA--------
- 144 Parfait Ln Alameda, CA$665K22.51,658
- 241 Riddell Ln Alameda, CA$497K221,419
- 243 Riddell Ln Alameda, CA$549K221,534
- 245 Riddell Ln Alameda, CA--------
- 241 Riddell Ln # 2D Alameda, CA$559K221,419
- 148 Parfait Ln Alameda, CA$656K22.51,658
- 255 Parfait Ln Alameda, CA--------
- 253 Riddell Ln Alameda, CA$554K2201,534
- 251 Riddell Ln Alameda, CA$557K221,419
- 157 Oak Park Dr Alameda, CA$694K32.51,701
- 231 Kevington Pl Alameda, CA$656K221,283
- 239 Kevington Pl Alameda, CA$806K321,503
- 180 Riddell Ln Alameda, CA--------
- 31 Damon Ct Alameda, CA$699K22.51,658
- Parfait Ln Alameda, CA$560K221,419
- 247 Kevington Pl Alameda, CA$830K32.51,891
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!