- Lot: 7,535 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Views: 866 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $384,950
- Last sale price/sqft: $199
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Double Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy source \ K, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior \ Wood Products, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 12, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,930 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2697300070
- Zillow Home ID: 48819807
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $323-550K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98133 home values will increase 8.2% next year, compared to a 8.1% rise for Shoreline as a whole. Among 98133 homes, this home is valued 27% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98133, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.7% higher than in Shoreline, and 41.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98133 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shoreline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98133 home values.
- 2309 N 194th St4 beds, 4 baths
1,270 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1963
|2334 N 194th St Shoreline, WA||$407K||5||2.25||1,930|
|2346 N 194th St Shoreline, WA||$422K||3||3||1,840|
|2341 N 194th St Shoreline, WA||$399K||3||2.5||1,690|
|2328 N 194th St Shoreline, WA||$432K||4||2.25||1,910|
|2352 N 194th St Shoreline, WA||$382K||3||1.75||1,340|
|2333 N 194th St Shoreline, WA||$384K||3||1.5||1,550|
|2345 N 194th St Shoreline, WA||$413K||3||1.75||1,900|
|2327 N 194th St Shoreline, WA||$413K||4||2.25||1,930|
|2353 N 194th St Shoreline, WA||$422K||4||2.25||2,130|
|2322 N 194th St Shoreline, WA||$419K||4||2.25||1,930|
|2358 N 194th St Shoreline, WA||$661K||4||4||4,300|
|2340 N 193rd St Shoreline, WA||$327K||3||1||1,200|
|2321 N 194th St Shoreline, WA||$420K||3||1.75||2,270|
|2334 N 193rd St Shoreline, WA||$337K||4||1||1,280|
|2346 N 193rd St Shoreline, WA||$330K||4||1||1,230|
|2357 N 194th St Shoreline, WA||$386K||3||1.75||1,690|
|2328 N 193rd St Shoreline, WA||$360K||4||1||1,480|
|2316 N 194th St Shoreline, WA||$390K||3||2||1,670|
|2352 N 193rd St Shoreline, WA||$375K||5||1.5||1,610|
|2315 N 194th St Shoreline, WA||$390K||3||2.25||1,690|
Nearby Schools in Shoreline
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!