2340 Robin Ln, Elgin, IL 60123
Sold on 11/15/13: $102,500
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Security System
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Workshop
- Additional FeaturesWorkroom in basement
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID4626456
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #0609306009
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Room Count7
- Days on Zillow112
- Exterior MaterialOther
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$141,642||$126K – $153K||-$98||--||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,514/mo||$1.3K – $1.8K/mo||+$3||--||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 60123 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Elgin as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60123 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.8% greater than in Elgin, and 559.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60123 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60123 home values.
Neighborhood for 2340 Robin Lane
- # 0$103K33.01,420
Nearby Schools in Elgin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005