2341 17th Ave, Oakland, CA 946063 beds, 2 baths, 1,164 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,233 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $197,000
- Price/sqft: $169
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,164 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 022 032300300
- Zillow Home ID: 24761105
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2341 17th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Terrace market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16% less than in Oakland, and 1.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Terrace home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Terrace home values.
- 1409 E 24th St Oakland, CA$206K21814
- 2307 17th Ave Oakland, CA$484K85--
- 2325 17th Ave Oakland, CA$1.46M1585,495
- 2326 17th Ave Oakland, CA$432K21--
- 2350 14th Ave Oakland, CA$362K221,008
- 2410 14th Ave Oakland, CA$253K21932
- 2426 14th Ave Oakland, CA$378K121,412
- 2346 14th Ave Oakland, CA$411K31.51,268
- 2311 17th Ave Oakland, CA$520K542,195
- 2416 14th Ave Oakland, CA$341K421,278
- 2342 14th Ave Oakland, CA$293K421,539
- 2336 17th Ave Oakland, CA$347K211,028
- 1421 Comstock Way Oakland, CA$359K51.51,344
- 2342 17th Ave Oakland, CA$530K22.52,056
- 2324 17th Ave Oakland, CA$480K3--2,004
- 2316 17th Ave Oakland, CA$423K311,345
- 2307 17th Ave Oakland, CA$564K852,876
- 2411 Wallace St Oakland, CA$333K211,053
- 2424 14th Ave Oakland, CA$308K22838
- 2310 17th Ave Oakland, CA$365K311,288
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.