2341 Tuna Canyon Rd, Topanga, CA 902904 beds, 3 baths, 4,505 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Located in the Santa Monica Mountains yet close to the city. Beautiful neighborhood with incredible views of the city, mountains, canyons, valley and ocean. There are oak woodlands, parks, many hiking trails, horse properties, families with and without children, local restaurants, shops, art studios and schools. Just minutes from beaches and shopping.
- Lot: 0.97 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,560,000
- Price/sqft: $346
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 10 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Park
- Wet Bar
- Stunning gourmet kitchen, top-of-the-line appliances, Subzero, Viking, Abbaka, Fischer Paykal...
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,505 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4448019047
- Zillow Home ID: 20551467
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2341 Tuna Canyon Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90290, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.1% higher than in Topanga, and 100% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90290 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Topanga.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90290 home values.
- 2329 Tuna Canyon Rd Topanga, CA$982K321,652
- 2303 Tuna Canyon Rd Topanga, CA$1.42M42.52,665
- 2351 Tuna Canyon Rd Topanga, CA$1.69M532,957
- 2353 Tuna Canyon Rd Topanga, CA$1.06M222,144
- 2387 Sabina Dr Malibu, CA$1.38M321,724
- 2326 Tuna Canyon Rd Topanga, CA$2.35M342,674
- 2275 Tuna Canyon Rd Topanga, CA$1.08M211,393
- 2373 Tuna Canyon Rd Topanga, CA$1.48M433,229
- 2260 Tuna Canyon Rd Topanga, CA--Studio21,913
- 2250 Tuna Canyon Rd Topanga, CA$2.63M333,297
Nearby Schools in Topanga
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292