2342 Northglen Dr, Columbus, OH 432243 beds, 1 bath, 950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $22,300
- Price/sqft: $23
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 190003864
- Zillow Home ID: 34046899
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2342 Northglen Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Framingham market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 113.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.3% greater than in Columbus, and 285.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Framingham home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Framingham home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
720 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1952
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 2340 Northglen Dr Columbus, OH$61K21.5979
- 2344 Northglen Dr Columbus, OH$48K311,140
- 2338 Northglen Dr Columbus, OH$65K311,130
- 2346 Northglen Dr Columbus, OH$60K411,000
- 2904 Woodland Ave Columbus, OH$37K21979
- 2898 Woodland Ave Columbus, OH$34K21979
- 2892 Woodland Ave Columbus, OH$32K21979
- 2912 Woodland Ave Columbus, OH$38K311,000
- 2348 Northglen Dr Columbus, OH$59K311,366
- 2346 Lindale Rd Columbus, OH$24K311,039
- Northglen Dr Columbus, OH--311,339
- Northglen Dr Columbus, OH--21720
- Lindale Rd Columbus, OH--211,065
- 2918 Woodland Ave Columbus, OH$44K21720
- 2884 Woodland Ave Columbus, OH$39K31979
- 2349 Northglen Dr Columbus, OH$65K31979
- 2924 Woodland Ave Columbus, OH$30K31979
- 2352 Northglen Dr Columbus, OH$50K31979
- 2352 Lindale Rd Columbus, OH$38K311,039
- 2329 Lindale Rd Columbus, OH$33K311,066
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!