2342 SE 117th Ave, Portland, OR 972163 beds, 3 baths, 1,508 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $182,450
- Price/sqft: $121
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- HomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,508 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: R238990
- Zillow Home ID: 53930068
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2342 Se 117th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mill Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% greater than in Portland, and 61% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mill Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mill Park home values.
- 2356 SE 117th Ave Portland, OR$230K321,747
- 2334 SE 117th Ave Portland, OR$186K321,768
- 2368 SE 117th Ave Portland, OR$278K412,070
- 2336 SE 117th Ave Portland, OR$321K42.52,878
- 11803 SE Division St UNIT 23 Portland, OR$318K--1612
- 11803 SE Division St UNIT 9 Portland, OR$381K--1528
- 11803 SE Division St Portland, OR$714K--22,048
- 2304 SE 117th Ave # 2318 Portland, OR$334K341,914
- 2400 SE 117th Ave Portland, OR$250K411,500
- 2448 SE 117th Ave Portland, OR$614K664,770
- 2260 SE 117th Ave Portland, OR$151K311,008
- 11802 SE Grant St Portland, OR$157K311,008
- 2339 SE 117th Ave Portland, OR$198K31.51,192
- 2355 SE 117th Ave Portland, OR$210K51.51,268
- 11800 SE Grant St Portland, OR$164K311,008
- 2325 SE 117th Ave Portland, OR$207K31.51,192
- 2403 SE 117th Ave Portland, OR$148K311,035
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292