2342 San Marco Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900683 beds, 4 baths, 3,234 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Canyon View Home nestled in the Hollywood Hills Area. Beautiful Hardwood floors. Panoramic View from the Living Room, Dining Room and Family Room. Master Bedroom has a walk in closet and a Master Bath with Large Bath and Shower. This four bedroom, 3.5 bath home is waiting for just the right corporate climbers, urban singles, upper-scale singles, or modern urban family. Very modern artsy design on inside. Contact owner: Marvin Price, 213-509-8916.
Well, it's quiet. When you're here you don't feel as if you're walking distance from Downtown Hollywood. Everything you need is nearby, but not right in front of you. Schools are nearby, all the shopping in the world, markets, emergency services, everything. Just here, in the dell, in the canyon, it's very secluded and quiet.
- Lot: 4,232 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $201
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain, Park
- Decks, Good Communications (Cable, Satellite, Cell)
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,234 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 52
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 5576006031
- Zillow Home ID: 20804188
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2342 San Marco Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 101.9% higher than in Los Angeles, and 25.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 2342 San Marco Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.29M43.53,234
- 2350 San Marco Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.72M442,867
- 2341 San Marco Dr Los Angeles, CA$527K12400
- 2337 Holly Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.37M342,328
- 2338 San Marco Dr Los Angeles, CA$861K231,230
- 2341 Holly Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.7M323,147
- 2329 Holly Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.2M33.52,036
- 2353 San Marco Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.67M232,064
- 2323 Holly Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.31M33.52,468
- 2333 San Marco Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.12M321,649
- 2351 Holly Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.09M221,404
- 2321 Holly Dr Los Angeles, CA--------
- 2341 San Marco Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.15M221,652
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292