- Lot: 5,532 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 108 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $136
- MLS #: 693463
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 540 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ See Remarks, Architecture \ NW Contemporary, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Cement Planked, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot details \ L, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Terraces, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Rec room location \ L, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ RV Parking, Status \ A, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ L, View \ City, View \ Mountain, View \ See Remarks, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,360 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 9122000905
- Zillow Home ID: 49114389
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Beacon Hill home values will increase 5.4% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among North Beacon Hill homes, this home is 6.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 34.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Beacon Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.4% less than in Seattle, and 34.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Beacon Hill home values.
|2337 23rd Ave S Seattle, WA||$397K||4||1.75||1,680|
|2347 23rd Ave S Seattle, WA||$425K||4||2.75||2,150|
|2333 23rd Ave S Seattle, WA||$424K||4||2||2,340|
|2355 23rd Ave S Seattle, WA||$497K||5||2.75||2,600|
|2327 23rd Ave S Seattle, WA||$409K||4||2||1,900|
|2342 22nd Ave S Seattle, WA||$509K||4||3||2,294|
|2338 22nd Ave S Seattle, WA||$528K||4||4.75||2,400|
|2323 23rd Ave S Seattle, WA||$252K||1||0.75||720|
|2348 22nd Ave S Seattle, WA||$508K||5||3||2,292|
|2336 22nd Ave S Seattle, WA||$510K||3||2.5||2,300|
|2350 22nd Ave S Seattle, WA||$473K||3||2.5||2,470|
|2330 22nd Ave S Seattle, WA||$488K||4||2.5||2,080|
|2356 22nd Ave S Seattle, WA||$418K||4||3||1,940|
|2317 23rd Ave S Seattle, WA||$295K||2||1||950|
|2326 22nd Ave S Seattle, WA||$488K||4||2.5||2,080|
|2340 23rd Ave S Seattle, WA||$371K||3||1||1,370|
|2322 22nd Ave S Seattle, WA||$799K||4||2.5||3,400|
|2360 22nd Ave S Seattle, WA||$434K||5||2.75||2,300|
|2346 23rd Ave S Seattle, WA||$424K||5||2||2,190|
|2332 23rd Ave S Seattle, WA||$371K||4||1.5||1,230|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!