- Lot: 7,130 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 15 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,380 all time views
- 40 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $1,595
- Price/sqft: $126
- MLS #: 5250447
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Architecture \ Santa Barbara/Tuscan, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Sandra Day O''Connor High School, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Attch''d Gar Cabinets, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ Fenced Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Roofing \ All Tile, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Owner, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Glendale, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Pre-Wire Sat Dish, Technology \ Pre-Wire Srnd Snd, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,292 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2015
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 20512828
- Zillow Home ID: 7931050
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $222-280K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Deer Valley home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Deer Valley homes, this home is 63.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Deer Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% lower than in Phoenix, and 161% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
|23433 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$260K||--||2.75||2,258|
|23445 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$259K||4||2||2,292|
|23427 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$233K||3||2.5||1,818|
|23451 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$242K||--||2.5||1,827|
|23421 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$243K||--||2.5||2,008|
|23438 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$237K||5||2||1,806|
|23444 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$244K||--||2.5||2,008|
|23432 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$239K||3||--||1,818|
|23457 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$263K||--||2.5||2,008|
|23450 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$264K||--||2.75||2,280|
|4255 W Camino Vivaz Glendale, AZ||$172K||3||2||1,287|
|4316 W Electra Ln Glendale, AZ||$241K||4||2||1,827|
|23415 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$267K||--||2.75||2,280|
|4312 W Camino Vivaz Glendale, AZ||$281K||--||2.75||2,280|
|4256 W Camino Vivaz Glendale, AZ||$186K||--||2.5||1,287|
|4251 W Camino Vivaz Glendale, AZ||$179K||3||2||1,327|
|23428 N 42nd Dr Glendale, AZ||$197K||--||2.75||1,525|
|23424 N 42nd Dr Glendale, AZ||$175K||3||2||1,287|
|4322 W Electra Ln Glendale, AZ||$244K||--||2.5||2,008|
|23441 N 44th Dr Glendale, AZ||$272K||--||2.75||2,292|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!