A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $239-315K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
See all Kitchens
Estimated value increase: $47.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Glendale is $55,269.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
See all Bathrooms
Estimated value increase: $8.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Glendale is $16,088.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 7,130 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- All time views: 4,352
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $275,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $120
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Dining Area: Formal
- No Interior Steps
- Master Bathroom: Double Sinks
- Master Bathroom: Full Bth Master Bdrm
- Master Bathroom: Separate Shwr & Tub
- Other Rooms: Family Room
- Parking: Electric Door Opener
- Sewer: Sewer - Public
- Unit Style: All on One Level
- Utilities: APS
- Water: City Water
- Spa: None
- Construction: Frame - Wood
- Const - Finish: Stucco
- Association Fee Incl: No Fees
- Assoc Rules: None
- Technology: HighSpd Intrnt Aval
- Technology: Security Sys Owned
- Technology: Pre-Wire Srnd Snd
- Technology: Pre-Wire Sat Dish
- Source of SqFt: Owner
- Fencing: Block
- Fireplace: No Fireplace
- Special Listing Cond: A
- Source Apx Lot SqFt: County Assessor
- Oven Gas
- Landscaping: Yrd Wtring Sys Back
- Landscaping: Desert Front
- Landscaping: Grass Back
- Landscaping: Yrd Wtring Sys Front
- Landscaping: Auto Timer H2O Back
- Landscaping: Auto Timer H2O Front
- Tax Municipality: Glendale
- Exterior Stories: 1
- Master Bathroom: Private Toilet Room
- Status - Contingent: UCB (Under Contract-Backups)
- New Financing: Cash
- New Financing: VA
- New Financing: FHA
- New Financing: Conventional
- Dwelling Styles: Detached
- High School: Sandra Day O''Connor High School
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,292 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2015
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 20512828
- Zillow Home ID: 7931050
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: Deer Valley
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this neighborhood relative to other neighborhoods in the same metropolitan area. A particular neighborhood may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.