- Lot: 7,130 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 76 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,241 all time views
- 48 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: May 2015 for $275,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $120
- MLS #: 5250447
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Ownership \ Fee Simple, Dining Area \ Formal, Features \ No Interior Steps, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water, Spa \ None, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Assoc Rules\Info \ None, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Technology \ Pre-Wire Srnd Snd, Technology \ Pre-Wire Sat Dish, Source of SqFt \ Owner, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Special Listing Cond \ N\A, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Kitchen Features \ Range\Oven Gas, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Tax Municipality \ Glendale, Exterior Stories \ 1, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ VA, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ Conventional, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, High School \ Sandra Day O''Connor High School
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,292 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2015
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 20512828
- Zillow Home ID: 7931050
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $230-315K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Deer Valley home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Deer Valley homes, this home is 57.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Deer Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% lower than in Phoenix, and 161% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
|23433 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$265K||--||2.75||2,258|
|23445 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$261K||4||2||2,292|
|23427 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$233K||3||2.5||1,818|
|23451 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$246K||--||2.5||1,827|
|23421 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$244K||--||2.5||2,008|
|23438 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$237K||5||2||1,806|
|23444 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$247K||--||2.5||2,008|
|23432 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$239K||3||--||1,818|
|23457 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$268K||--||2.5||2,008|
|23450 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$266K||--||2.75||2,280|
|4255 W Camino Vivaz Glendale, AZ||$175K||3||2||1,287|
|4316 W Electra Ln Glendale, AZ||$240K||4||2||1,827|
|23415 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ||$273K||--||2.75||2,280|
|4312 W Camino Vivaz Glendale, AZ||$286K||--||2.75||2,280|
|4256 W Camino Vivaz Glendale, AZ||$187K||--||2.5||1,287|
|4251 W Camino Vivaz Glendale, AZ||$181K||3||2||1,327|
|23428 N 42nd Dr Glendale, AZ||$200K||--||2.75||1,525|
|23424 N 42nd Dr Glendale, AZ||$178K||3||2||1,287|
|4322 W Electra Ln Glendale, AZ||$245K||--||2.5||2,008|
|23441 N 44th Dr Glendale, AZ||$279K||--||2.75||2,292|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.