2344 Great Falls St, Falls Church, VA 220465 beds, 3 baths, 2,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $615,000
- Price/sqft: $305
- Partial basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Parcel #: 040421 0001
- Zillow Home ID: 51784202
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2344 Great Falls Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Falls Church market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Falls Church, and 85.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22046 home values.
- 2350 Great Falls St Falls Church, VA$705K331,598
- 6727 Crest Pl Falls Church, VA$621K331,344
- 2340 Great Falls St Falls Church, VA$617K--2.51,344
- 6719 High St Falls Church, VA$700K421,446
- 6702 W Falls Way Falls Church, VA$692K32.52,126
- 6700 W Falls Way Falls Church, VA$606K211,534
- 6726 Crest Pl Falls Church, VA$690K331,344
- 6729 Crest Pl Falls Church, VA$632K321,344
- 2351 Great Falls St Falls Church, VA$812K432,700
- 601 W Falls Way Falls Church, VA$656K32.52,488
- 2338 Great Falls St Falls Church, VA$620K421,524
- 6701 W Falls Way Falls Church, VA$470K43.52,448
- 6712 High St Falls Church, VA$843K742,742
- 6711 High St Falls Church, VA$726K421,644
- 6728 Crest Pl Falls Church, VA$624K32.51,344
- 2359 Great Falls St Falls Church, VA$725K321,448
- 6731 Crest Pl Falls Church, VA$690K331,344
- 603 W Falls Way Falls Church, VA$787K32.52,134
- 6658 Locust St Falls Church, VA$692K321,326
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!