2344 SE 130th Ave, Portland, OR 972333 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $92,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 432 sqft
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 228 sqft
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,580 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R103907
- Zillow Home ID: 53813925
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2344 Se 130th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hazelwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% higher than in Portland, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hazelwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hazelwood home values.
- 2340 SE 130th Ave Portland, OR$122K32.51,148
- 2336 SE 130th Ave Portland, OR$129K32.51,588
- 2332 SE 130th Ave Portland, OR$139K32.51,778
- 2406 SE 130th Ave Portland, OR$194K31.51,128
- 2328 SE 130th Ave Portland, OR$164K32.51,688
- 13024 SE Tessa St Portland, OR$782K--105,895
- 13028 SE Tessa St Portland, OR$120K21.51,268
- 13003 SE Tessa St # 2 Portland, OR$156K--2.51,373
- 13001 SE Tessa St # 1 Portland, OR$157K--2.51,373
- 13023 SE Tessa St # 3 Portland, OR$156K--2.51,373
- 13032 SE Tessa St Portland, OR$127K21.5948
- 13025 SE Tessa St # 4 Portland, OR$156K--2.51,373
- 2420 SE 130th Ave Portland, OR$502K--64,944
- 2420 SE 130th Ave APT 6 Portland, OR$223K21800
- 13033 SE Tessa St # 5 Portland, OR$153K--31,373
- 13035 SE Tessa St # 6 Portland, OR$153K--2.51,373
- 13036 SE Tessa St Portland, OR$116K21.51,268
- 13033 SE Tessa St Portland, OR$176K32.51,373
- 2312 SE 130th Ave Portland, OR$232K32.51,083
- 13040 SE Tessa St Portland, OR$129K21.5948
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!