23444 Victory Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA 913673 beds, 3 baths, 1,587 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This home has approx. $100,000 in updating and expansion work, and is "move-in" ready. They have loved the local schools. A wonderful backyard and alley access for easy parking. This is priced to sell.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $252
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Family room
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,587 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 2035018005
- Zillow Home ID: 19875504
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23444 Victory Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17% lower than in Los Angeles, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Hills home values.
- 23438 Victory Blvd Woodland Hills, CA$493K321,160
- 23450 Victory Blvd Woodland Hills, CA$475K321,173
- 23439 Friar St Woodland Hills, CA$507K321,160
- 23432 Victory Blvd Woodland Hills, CA$488K321,167
- 23456 Victory Blvd Woodland Hills, CA$497K321,410
- 23433 Friar St Woodland Hills, CA$473K321,167
- 23445 Friar St Woodland Hills, CA$494K421,404
- 23427 Friar St Woodland Hills, CA$512K321,587
- 23451 Friar St Woodland Hills, CA$472K321,160
- 23426 Victory Blvd Woodland Hills, CA$395K321,173
- 23462 Victory Blvd Woodland Hills, CA$471K321,167
- 23445 Victory Blvd West Hills, CA$472K321,160
- 23451 Victory Blvd West Hills, CA$443K431,622
- 23439 Victory Blvd Canoga Park, CA$476K321,173
- 23421 Friar St Woodland Hills, CA$491K321,160
- 23457 Friar St Woodland Hills, CA$530K31.51,475
- 23457 Victory Blvd West Hills, CA$472K321,167
- 23433 Victory Blvd West Hills, CA$480K321,150
- 23418 Victory Blvd Woodland Hills, CA$523K431,656
- 23468 Victory Blvd Woodland Hills, CA$470K321,150
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!