2345 Bickel Rd, Louisville, KY 40206
Sold on 12/15/10: $283,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,004 sq ft
- Lot:8,712 sqft
- Year Built:2009
- Last Sold:Dec 2010 for $283,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow1092
- Garage Size400
- Parcel #070G01330000
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.5
- Zillow Home ID114109563
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$295,601||$281K – $316K||+$2,653||$147||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,948/mo||$1.3K – $2.6K/mo||--||$0.97||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Clifton home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Louisville as a whole. Among Clifton homes, this home is valued 134% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 36.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Clifton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.6% lower than in Louisville, and 91.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Clifton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Clifton home values.
Neighborhood for 2345 Bickel Road
Nearby Schools in Louisville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Breckinridge/Franklin Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.5 mi
- Highland Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.8 mi
- Atherton High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 2.5 mi
- Barret Traditional Middle 6-8 0.3 mi
- St. Joseph Childrens Home K-8 0.7 mi
- Kentucky School for the Blind K-12 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Louisville Collegiate School PK-12 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005