- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2346 Geneva Ave, Glenside, PA 190384 beds, 2 baths, 2,523 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1896
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,523 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 300023604009
- Zillow Home ID: 9895947
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2346 Geneva Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 213.1% greater than in Glenside, and 1.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19038 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glenside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19038 home values.
- 372 Sylvania Ave Glenside, PA$302K32.51,590
- 2349 Geneva Ave Glenside, PA$302K422,099
- 2354 Geneva Ave Glenside, PA$486K33.53,491
- 381 Sylvania Ave Glenside, PA$295K41.51,728
- 406 Sylvania Ave Glenside, PA$174K311,229
- 2334 Geneva Ave Glenside, PA$236K311,728
- 408 Sylvania Ave Glenside, PA$195K31.51,728
- 2339 Geneva Ave Glenside, PA$303K622,338
- 410 Sylvania Ave Glenside, PA$216K31.51,728
- 2332 Geneva Ave Glenside, PA$244K311,728
- 2364 Geneva Ave Glenside, PA$334K622,622
- 2359 Geneva Ave Glenside, PA$325K433,072
- 369 Sylvania Ave Glenside, PA$285K421,880
- 341 N Keswick Ave Glenside, PA$254K331,610
- 345 N Keswick Ave Glenside, PA$298K411,986
- 412 Sylvania Ave Glenside, PA$277K422,252
- 347 N Keswick Ave Glenside, PA$196K311,608
- 2330 Geneva Ave Glenside, PA$188K311,575
- 405 Sylvania Ave Glenside, PA$222K311,552
- 349 N Keswick Ave Glenside, PA$192K311,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!