2346 NW 11th St, Oklahoma City, OK 731073 beds, 2 baths, 2,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Main home has stainless JennAir appliances, awesome hardware and fixtures, original wood flooring, updates galore & more! Originality kept with various arches in home, separate dining area, lots of natural light and original "phone hole!" Updated HVAC system, replacement windows, alarm and smoke detectors modernize this awe-struck home!
Master bedroom has two walk-in closets, ceiling fan and close proximity to laundry room and kitchen area! Second bedroom also has a walk-in, ceiling fan and BOTH are oversized to accommodate most arrangements!
Separate guest quarters has access from back with one bed, one bath, living, FULL kitchen, laundry area and yes, still more! This updated part of the home has income and/or in-law potential! The livable areas are accented with clever window placements, cathedral-type ceilings, nooks and walk-ins all around!
All of these benefits located on a decent-sized lot, with a two-car detached garage, situated in-back of the home! Do not forget the established area has very mature trees, landscaping and lots of history!
Finally, take a breath? And remember how this beautiful home is a mere minutes to Bricktown, OCU, OU Medical Complex, VA Center, downtown OKC and has easy access to all major highways!
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1917
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $125,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 324 sqft
- Security System
- View: City, Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood, Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,260 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 063341530
- Zillow Home ID: 21859506
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2346 Nw 11th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73107 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 33% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% higher than in Oklahoma City, and 56.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73107 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73107 home values.
- 2350 NW 11th St Oklahoma City, OK$77K211,235
- 2342 NW 11th St Oklahoma City, OK$116K322,060
- 2340 NW 11th St Oklahoma City, OK$102K221,403
- 2354 NW 11th St Oklahoma City, OK$71K311,412
- 2347 W Park Pl Oklahoma City, OK$76K221,872
- 2351 W Park Pl Oklahoma City, OK$109K42.51,653
- 2343 W Park Pl Oklahoma City, OK$71K211,119
- 2334 NW 11th St Oklahoma City, OK$66K221,384
- 2357 W Park Pl Oklahoma City, OK$110KStudio--1,794
- 2339 W Park Pl Oklahoma City, OK$67K211,066
- 2347 NW 11th St Oklahoma City, OK$57K21845
- 2345 NW 11th St Oklahoma City, OK$79K211,108
- 2353 NW 11th St Oklahoma City, OK$59K21856
- 2361 W Park Pl Oklahoma City, OK$80K311,353
- 2341 NW 11th St Oklahoma City, OK$84K311,290
- 2335 W Park Pl Oklahoma City, OK$77K421,822
- 2332 NW 11th St Oklahoma City, OK$69K221,622
- 2400 NW 11th St Oklahoma City, OK$84K421,984
- 2337 NW 11th St Oklahoma City, OK$75K211,154
- 2331 W Park Pl Oklahoma City, OK$83K21.51,732
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292