2346 Roberts Blvd, Orlando, FL 328124 beds, 3 baths, 3,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.99 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $374,300
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 924 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 042330708400031
- Zillow Home ID: 46057588
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2346 Roberts Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bryn Mawr, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.1% lower than in Orlando, and 92.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Bryn Mawr home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bryn Mawr home values.
- 2352 Roberts Blvd Orlando, FL$283K432,024
- 2340 Roberts Blvd Orlando, FL$249K432,416
- 2308 Roberts Blvd Orlando, FL$775K443,767
- 5400 Conway Pointe Ct Orlando, FL$261K422,196
- 2515 Roberts Blvd Orlando, FL$240K42.51,993
- 2527 Roberts Blvd Orlando, FL$274K422,441
- 5341 Denver Dr # 8 Orlando, FL$105K321,432
- 5335 Denver Dr # 8 Orlando, FL$99K32.51,568
- 5337 Denver Dr # 8 Orlando, FL$85K221,128
- 5376 E Grant St Orlando, FL$302K422,742
- 5331 Denver Dr # 8 Orlando, FL$99K221,052
- 5341 Denver Dr Orlando, FL--321,471
- 5327 Denver Dr # 8 Orlando, FL$103K321,432
- 5345 Denver Dr # 8 Orlando, FL$125K32.51,630
- 5323 Denver Dr # 8 Orlando, FL$103K32.51,630
- 5401 Conway Pointe Ct Orlando, FL$280K322,285
- 5358 E Grant St Orlando, FL$220K422,115
- 2539 Roberts Blvd Orlando, FL$243K321,905
- 5388 E Grant St Orlando, FL$274K432,943
- 5319 Denver Dr # 8 Orlando, FL$100K221,052
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.