2346 Sutter Ave, Santa Clara, CA 950501 bed, 1 bath, 750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Assisted Living Community
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 22
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 30312026
- Zillow Home ID: 82962295
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2346 Sutter Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95050 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 140% greater than in Santa Clara, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95050 home values.
- 232 N Harold Ave Santa Clara, CA$779K421,350
- 2351 Donner Pl Santa Clara, CA$791K421,350
- 2356 Sutter Ave Santa Clara, CA$622K22600
- 2356 Sutter Ave APT 6 Santa Clara, CA$438K11600
- 2356 Sutter Ave APT 4 Santa Clara, CA$473K11600
- 222 N Harold Ave Santa Clara, CA$822K421,350
- 242 N Harold Ave Santa Clara, CA$759K421,350
- 2361 Donner Pl Santa Clara, CA$813K421,350
- 2351 Sutter Ave Santa Clara, CA$570K21800
- 2345 Sutter Ave Santa Clara, CA$1.6M----2,910
- 192 Harold Ave Santa Clara, CA$832K421,350
- 2355 Sutter Ave APT 1 Santa Clara, CA$426K11500
- 2355 Sutter Ave Santa Clara, CA$605K11900
- 2355 Sutter Ave APT 5 Santa Clara, CA$406K11700
- 2355 Sutter Ave APT 6 Santa Clara, CA$406K11700
- 2355 Sutter Ave APT 3 Santa Clara, CA$389K21875
Nearby Schools in Santa Clara
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!